Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 70~Sing a Little Louder, Sing a Little Prouder...


Hello everyone! Thiss week was great! I hope everyone had a great general conference. General conference is pretty stressful for missionaries here because we have to get rides for all of our investigators, but everything worked out in the end. We had 3 investigators at church, including Luan. The others were Bea and Odete. We hope to progress with them this week.

This past week we had a Multi-zone conference which was great. I gave my parting testimony which was a surprise because I still got 2 months left, but whatever, it was nice. Sou muito grata pela missão! President changed a lot of stuff that we are going to be doing on the mission now so everybody has to adjust. He also made everyone feel guilty for not doing contacts on the bus. So when we were returning home I told my companion let´s sing some hymns. So we started singing and one dude started filming us and started mocking us so I told the greenie to sing louder. Maybe that´s why people think Mormons are annoying, but I´m proud to be one of those. From now on when we ride the bus, we are going to sing a hymn and pass out pass-along-cards. It´s great!

I really liked Elder Ucthdorf´s talk on faith during the Women´s Session in general conference. ´´Faith isn´t to change the will of the Lord, but it is to act in line of his will.´´ (something like that) I also liked that one guy´s talk (my notes are at home) about the 12-year old girl and her conversion to the Book of Mormon. It´s true! It really is! Thank you all for your prayers and support! Until next week!

Love,
Sister Lockhart
President took all the zones out to lunch
We're cool...
No, we're all crazy