Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 65~Welcome Home...



Zona Taboão! (fireside about missionary work)

Haha hey people. 


This week was kind of crazy!

Turns out I´m being transferred back to Maria Rosa! What?! And I´m opening an area with Sister Peres whose from Chile. Apprently she´s cool so that´s good because the only thing I asked President Thomas was not to open an area. I don´t think he understood what it means to open an area, but at least I know my way around. And I get to see my recent converts at church all happy so that´s good too. And it´s also going to be my last area which is cool because I already know all the members, so it´ll be a warm going away. 

I´m not going to write a lot today, but here´s a pic! (I´ve gotten lazy with taking fotos whoops) Love you guys!
Sister Lockhart