Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Week 59 ~I am going to be a Mother (Again)...

Me, Elder Fernandez, Elder Barney, Sister Lozano, Sister de Oliveira 
(I don´t know how I am still this white)

Hello all!
Another day, another dollar! Hah. So
tomorrow is transfer day and looks like I´ll be training again! President Thomas changed A LOT of stuff including our area. The Elder´s area of Casa Verde closed and now I have to take care of it. Which means our area that was once the size of an egg is now very large. But that´s cool, I´ll have some exploring to do. I´m a bit nervous to train here because my companion will be coming straight from the MTC to the area of the MTC. Kind of weird haha. And President Thomas is trying to show all the newbies that trainer is the most important calling on the mission. But it´ll all work out. Pray for me! 

This week we had 2 investigators at church. Victoria came! And she loved it! She is going to start Personal Progress and go to the youth activities. Aleluia! She is so cute and we´re hoping to put her on date this week. Also Renato came to church, what a miracle. He didn´t stay the whole time, but he went to hear his daughter get her patriarchal blessing, so I´m sure that was special for the family. We´re hoping in 2 weeks to baptize Lorenzzo! This kid...haha. Lorenzzo is Renato´s kid. It´ll all work out!

This week I had to renew my visa which was fun. (Not.) But we got to see some missionaries from Mission Curitiba that flew all the way out to São Paulo to renew their visas too. It was pretty interesting. They flew out by themselves, 4 americans, to do everything themselves. I find that pretty funny because we can´t even go to the temple without having to be accompanied. Lol
There´s not much else to say. I killed my companion today (killing= sending home haha) which is kind of sad because it reminds me that I only have four months left....Hey family, how do you feel about living in Brasil?! I don´t want to come home just yet! haha. 

Oh yeah, shoutout to RENAN who found my blog, but does´t even speak english. Google translate works wonders, né? 

I love you all! Thank you for your prayers and support! As always, until next week!

Love,
Sister Lockhart

Zona Perdizes (also known as the dead zone, because everyone´s going home!
Number 1 Lunch
​(From the left) Elder G. Scott, Sister de Oliveira, Elder Costa, Me, Tati, Livia (baby), Renan

Companion, Tati, Livia, Me