Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 54~Casa Verde

Hey ya´ll, don´t haved much to say this week other than it´s so cold here I don´t think I´ve ever experienced cold like this. Apparently it only gets this cold in the south of Brasil. My luck!

So Casa Verde is a strange area. It´s the area of the MTC of Brasil and the area is about the size of an egg, it´s so small. They just opened up this area recently for Sisters and redivided the area. It´s kind of cool because we get to see all the new missionaries on P-day, but also strange because everybody here already knows about the church, which makes it a bit hard to find new investigators. But the ward here is really cool because they all work at the MTC so they´re really willing to help. Actually this area reminds me a lot of Utah. It´s interesting.

That´s all for this week! I forgot my camera so no pictures...
Love,
Sister Lockhart