Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 19~Sião...


Bom dia everyone!

This week I transferred to Caucaia which hasn´t had Sister missionaries in over twenty years! There´s a less active here who has lived here for over 50 years and she has photos to prove it! It´s pretty crazy. So naturally, everyone is stoked that we are here.

This area is basically Zion. Ok, that´s a bit of an exaggeration, but I´ve taught more lessons here in just one week than I did six weeks in my last area! And we already have someone who will be baptized this week! Her name is Natali and she´s thirteen years old and is awesome. Her uncle is a recent convert and he´s the bomb too. But yeah, there´s a running joke here that we´re going to baptize the monkeys haha There are a lot of horses and forests here which reminds me of the good ol´ Carolina and I love it. Oh and the accent here is different. I think it´s the equivalent of a southern accent in the United States. It´s really tranquil here and the people are a lot friendlier. Anyway, I had a lot more to say about this week, but I forgot already...