Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 76~"Hurrah for Israel"


Future Missionary
What a week!

This week we had Junior´s baptism which was really special. When he bore his testimony at the baptism, he talked about how he used to be atheist, but now he can see how God is blessing his life and that he always wants Jesus by his side to help him keep the commandments and that the church is true. All I can say is ´´Hurrah for Israel!!!´´

We also had a general authority, Elder Nielson, come to our mission and talk about missionary work. It was really special. He told us about how he had the opportunity to read the journals of Wilford Woodruf and his accounts with the prophet Joseph Smith. Something that Joseph told his bretheren is that ´´You don´t have any more knowledge than a babe on a mother´s lap of the destiny of this kingdom.´´ Amen. Then he showed us the new videos of the new Christmas Campaign that they´re going to do which is called Light the World. But they´re not out yet so it was exclusive hahah and then he thought Brasilians didn´t know what youtube was, which was kind of embarassing.

I don´t have anything else to say except that I love the Gospel, I love my Savior, and I love missionary work! This week I´ll get to visit the other areas that I served in. Thank you all for everything you´ve done for me. I´ll give you all a big hug and kiss when I get home!

Love, 
Sister Lockhart
Junior's dad, Junior, Valeria, Luan, Felipe
Hahaha...
Last P-day...we went bowling