Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 53~Forget Yourself & Go to Work



Yesterday I got the sad news that I´ll be leaving Maria Rosa and I´ll be going to Casa Verde to be companions with my first trainer Sister de Oliveira. Casa Verde is in Perdizes Zone so I´ll be returning to those days again. Also it´s sad because I was pretty sure I was going to stay in the area because I´ve never stayed in an area for more than 2 transfers. But you got to do what you got to do.


Rita was confirmed this week and we brought Catarina and her two kids to church. It was a miracle because we´ve been having a hard time finding new people who have interest in our messages. But we taught her the restoration and the spirit was strong and as catholic as she is, she really liked the church. Also yesterday we visited a less active and had a great lesson. She wants to come back and her daughter isn´t baptized! It was a miracle!

I am so grateful for the time I spent here in Maria Rosa. I am raelly going to miss it, but a member from the ward gave me some food for thought. She said you´re here on the mission, but there comes a time when you have to make the sacrifice. I liked that. Yeah, I mean, we leave everything behind to be here, but there comes a time when we have to make the sacrifice here on the mission. 

Love you all! Tchau mesmo!
Love,
Sister Lockhart
"Goodbye President"
Tchau Zona Fererria
New Prez and his Wife
Felipe aka The Cutest kid in the World